Student AgenciesStudents serving Students and the Princeton University community for over 100 Years Student-managed & student-run businesses offering a variety of
products and services just for the Princeton University community -
students & families, alumni, staff & faculty.
To see what each agency has to offer, click on the agency tabs at left or the product / service tabs above.
Welcome Class of 2018!
You will soon learn that only two colors count here: Orange & Black
Get everything you need before you arrive in September! Check out our 2018 gear, furnishings, and services HERE !
Current Happenings... Freshmen
Look for us at 3 different Freshman Check-ins:
- International (Aug 27, New South Lawn)
- Outdoor/Community Action (Aug 30, Baker Rink)
- Move-in Day (Sep 6, Baker Rink)
At our tables, you'll be able to:
- Pick up pre-ordered Dorm Furnishings linens
- Order laundry service and pick up your laundry bags
- Pick up some good looking TigerGear! "Class of 2018" banner, anyone?
- Order some great care packages for your student to welcome them to campus and throughout the year!
- Order water cooler & jug service delivered right to your room or Keurigs & k-cups!
- And so much more!
For more information, look at our different agencies on the left and links above.
Moving & Storage Updates:
- Full Service & Short-term Storage - Items will be in your dorm by Sept 6
- Box Storage Pick up - Mon, Sept 8, Dillon lawn tent, 11am - 5pm Update!
- Bike Storage Pick up - Tue, Sept 9, Dillon lot, Noon - 4pm Update!
- Reminder: if you were waitlisted for room improvement, you must email us with your fall dorm location and Order ID# : firstname.lastname@example.org