We're hiring -- join us!
Agencies with Openings:
Ring & Frame
Water & Beverage
How do I apply to work in PSA?
students are encouraged to do the following:
Do your research! Become familiar with PSA, our site, and what we do.
Apply on TimeSheetX. Links to the open positions below:
Direct to Door - Delivery Assistant
OneStudio Media Agency - Publicity Assistant
Safeguards Agency - Safeguards
Ring & Frame Agency - On-Site Sales Associates
Moving & Storage Agency - Moving Team Members
Moving & Storage Agency - Communications Team Members
Moving & Storage Agency - Moving Team Managers
Moving & Storage Agency - Executive Director
Moving & Storage Agency - Associate Director for Communications
Moving & Storage Agency - Associate Director for Operations
questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email@example.com for more
Interviews are conducted at the end of February, and all new hires will be notified in
terms are one year long, and begin on April 1st.
Most director positions require no previous agency or leadership
What can I expect
at the PSA Information Session?
This is a great opportunity to meet current student
directors and learn about what working for PSA is really like directly from
We strongly recommend that all interested students attend.
Why work for PSA?
- Learn how to run your own profitable business
- Develop project management, communication, and
- Hire, train, manage, and mentor your own staff of fellow undergraduates
- Gain valuable
leadership experience and translatable skills for your resume
- Become a part of a more than 100-year Princetonian
- Provide valuable services and essential products to your University community
- Administrative staff provides support and guidance as you learn the ropes of running a
- Tailored, real-time professional coaching
- Flexible work
hours which can be adjusted easily to accommodate academics, athletics,
extracurricular, and/or other work commitments
What does it take to be a Princeton Student Agency Director?
A strong work
written and verbal communication skills
Great customer service skills
you on the financial stuff!