Dorm Furnishings Agency - Customer Agreement Spring 2023
Customer Agreement - Dorm Furnishings Agency
Any purchased or rented products and/or services provided by the Dorm Furnishings Agency are subject to the following conditions:
1. This contract between Dorm Furnishings Agency and the contract name lessee is for the purpose of leasing the items indicated on the contract.
2. The period of the lease will begin on the day of delivery and run until the end of the 2023 spring semester.
3. If the appliance is not made accessible during the period of time designated for the unit to be picked up, the lessee is subject to a fine of at least $20.
4. If the lessee wishes to end the lease
prior to May 2023, the lessee will pay a $50 service charge and refunds
will be prorated at the Princeton Student Agencies discretion. Any unauthorized transfer of
rented items will result in the lessee being charged for the replacement cost
for a new unit.
5. Dorm Furnishings assumes full responsibility for wear, tear, and faulty equipment present prior to the start of the rental period, and shall replace faulty equipment within 7 business days of the agency's confirmation of the issue. The lessee shall be responsible for all other damage resulting to the unit through misuse, negligence, theft, or loss of the unit regardless of the circumstances. Dorm Furnishings shall be the sole determinant of whether damage to the unit was a result of wear and tear or misuse. Dorm Furnishings reserves the right to charge the lessee for the cost of repair or replacement in the event of any form of misuse.
6. It is the responsibility of the lessee to notify Dorm Furnishings of any change of address and/or telephone number as soon as possible. Failure to do so will result in the lessee's account being billed for the replacement cost of the unit.
7. The lessee agrees to pay the specified amount for the rental of chosen units. If the lessee should be delinquent in payment the leaser has the right to cancel the contract and reclaim the unit. There will be a $25 fee for bounced checks or any other payment delay. Any lessee returning a unit after the specified date of return will be charged a $30 late fee per unit.
8. If a refrigerator is excessively
dirty (at the discretion of any Dorm Furnishings staff member) then the lessee
will be charged a $50 cleaning fee.
10. Should any of the above conditions not be met, Dorm Furnishings reserves the right to bill the lessee's credit card or student account for the appropriate amount.
Back to top